Sales Ledger Manager:
There is so much more to recruitment than simply filling vacancies. We offer insight developed over many years to ensure that you stay on top of market developments. This includes salary advice based on market averages, insight of companies relocating to the area, advice on market trends and high demand skill sets. All market insight is provided free of charge.
A Sales Ledger Manager is responsible for the day to day management of the accounts receivables function of a business whilst leading a team of Sales Ledger Clerks. An experienced Sales Ledger Manager excels in an all encompassing position where they are tasked with overseeing the sales ledger function from start to finish. A competent Sales Ledger Manager is an excellent communicator and is able to motivate a team whilst building rapport with internal and external departments. A successful Sales Ledger Manager will be accustomed to delivering high levels of customer service as the department is engaging with customers on a daily basis. Strong task management skills are essential for any Sales Ledger Manager as the position is tasked with overseeing a team responsible for managing an extensive amount of business transactions and reconciliations. An overview of the responsibilities for a Sales Ledger Manager include:
- Successfully motivating a team of Sales Ledger Clerks with strong leadership skills to achieve maximum productivity
- Recruitment of team members and performance reviews
- Identifying and motivating team members to achieve their potential through training/development opportunities
- Implementing process improvements to streamline workflows and/or software implementations
- Ensuring accurate processing of supplier and customer invoices to deadlines
- Daily management of bank accounts and bank transactions
- Inter-account/inter-company transfers
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain strong relationships with customers
- Processing direct debit payments
- All duties listed in Sales Ledger Clerk overview
Upload your CV
Opportunity awaits! Take the first steps to your exciting new role.