There is so much more to recruitment than simply filling vacancies. We offer insight developed over many years to ensure that you stay on top of market developments. This includes salary advice based on market averages, insight of companies relocating to the area, advice on market trends and high demand skill sets. All market insight is provided free of charge.
A Credit Controller is responsible for managing a number of customer accounts or a ledger on behalf of their employer to ensure that the payments owed are fully recouped. Credit Controllers are essential in the running of a successful finance function and often work to targets which are rewarded with a company bonus if achieved. Essential skills for any successful Credit Controller include strong persuasive communication skills, an excellent approach to customer service and a tenacious approach. An overview of the responsibilities for a Credit Controller includes:
- Contacting customers via phone and/or email to collect outstanding payments
- Credit checking customers
- Opening new customer accounts
- Setting credit limits
- Allocating payments
- Raising invoices
- Negotiating payment plans
- Start legal processes where necessary
- Build relationships with customers
- Internal & external query resolution
Upload your CV
Opportunity awaits! Take the first steps to your exciting new role.