There is so much more to recruitment than simply filling vacancies. We offer insight developed over many years to ensure that you stay on top of market developments. This includes salary advice based on market averages, insight of companies relocating to the area, advice on market trends and high demand skill sets. All market insight is provided free of charge.
An Accounts Assistant is responsible for providing support to senior management whilst overseeing a wide variety of finance duties. Accounts Assistants are often studying for a finance qualification such as AAT, CIMA or ACCA and enjoy the exposure that a position of this nature provides. A natural ability to work to deadlines, manage multiple responsibilities and a passion for finance are essential qualities of any successful Accounts Assistant. The daily duties of an Accounts Assistant are varied and include:
- Purchase ledger management including processing of invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Preparing VAT returns
- Processing employee expenses
- Sales ledger management including credit control duties
- Bank reconciliations
- Working with spreadsheets
- Petty cash maintenance
- Any other ad hoc duties required to support senior management
Upload your CV
Opportunity awaits! Take the first steps to your exciting new role.