Purchase Ledger Manager:
There is so much more to recruitment than simply filling vacancies. We offer insight developed over many years to ensure that you stay on top of market developments. This includes salary advice based on market averages, insight of companies relocating to the area, advice on market trends and high demand skill sets. All market insight is provided free of charge.
A Purchase Ledger Manager is responsible for ensuring that the purchase ledger function of the business runs efficiently whilst often managing a team of Purchase Ledger Clerks. A strong Purchase Ledger Manager thrives in a role where they have full autonomy to oversee the purchase ledger function from start to finish. An experienced Purchase Ledger Manager will possess excellent task management skills as they are often responsible for overseeing multiple tasks whilst working to strict deadlines. Confident communication skills are essential in any role of this nature as Purchase Ledger Managers need to lead a team whilst also ensuring open communication channels with various internal and external departments. An overview of the responsibilities for a Purchase Ledger Manager includes:
- Successfully motivating a team of Purchase Ledger Clerks with strong leadership skills to achieve maximum productivity
- Recruitment of team members and performance reviews
- Identifying and motivating team members to achieve their potential through training/develop opportunities
- Implementing process improvements to streamline workflows and/or software implementations
- Ensure all transactions are accurately recorded
- Manage multiple payment runs
- Forecasting payments for cash flow management
- All duties listed in Purchase Ledger Clerk overview
Upload your CV
Opportunity awaits! Take the first steps to your exciting new role.