There is so much more to recruitment than simply filling vacancies. We offer insight developed over many years to ensure that you stay on top of market developments. This includes salary advice based on market averages, insight of companies relocating to the area, advice on market trends and high demand skill sets. All market insight is provided free of charge.
An experienced Payroll Clerk / Payroll Officer is responsible for ensuring that employees are paid accurately and to strict deadlines. Alongside managing employee details and working on various software packages Payroll Clerks / Payroll Officers are often tasked with liaising with employees and answering any queries that may arise. A career in payroll offers multiple job opportunities and sits within a finance or HR function.
A Payroll Clerk / Payroll Officer needs to possess excellent task management skills and be able to deliver results in fast paced environments. An overview of the responsibilities of a Payroll Clerk / Payroll Officer includes:
- Overseeing weekly & monthly payrolls
- Adding starters & leavers
- Amendments to employee records including tax codes
- Calculating national insurance and holiday entitlement
- Calculating SSP, SMP & SPP
- Generating P45 & P60’s
- Auditing payroll data to ensure information is accurate and free of discrepancies
- Working to strict deadlines
- Query resolution
- Attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Work well as part of a team (in a larger business)
- A respect for confidentiality is essential
Upload your CV
Opportunity awaits! Take the first steps to your exciting new role.